I know I said I wouldn't come back, but I am back! I know you all are still visiting this old site, and I appreciate all of you viewers! Please check out my new site: Echo Breeze (aka Pistachio)'s Site, so I'll get more views! Thanks everyone!
Possibly Last Entry
I'm quite fed up about using Pistachio as my fake-name. I mean, all my other friends have official names! Ginevra Lily Granger, Lexi Salvatore, dot dot dot. So I made a new site, Echo T. Hunter (in Other Sites), and copy-and-pasted most of the stuff here to there except the blog page. Don't worry, I won't delete this site! You can still visit, but there won't be much new things going on here.
I checked my weekly stats this time, and it was much easier since Weebly already displayed it on my Dashboard. I got 435 page views this week and 25 unique visitors! Which means about 62 page views per day this week and 3-4 unique visitors this week! YAY!
I just created a Faves page, which includes five sub-pages. Inside are some of the many things I like! Like books, for example, and tell you what? The Books/Series page is the only one I done so far! I just don't have much time, so all the others are still under construction. 😜
You see, I changed the theme back to my first one, Lucent. I decided that Birdseye doesn't match the style of the website that much after all, and hey, why do I have to listen to Weebly on which themes are better?
Here are the themes of Coconut's and Almond's sites:
Coconut Lexi Salvatore: Lucent
Ginevra Lily Granger (Welcome to my World!): Brisk
And these are the themes of my sites:
Hair-Curler Web: Urban Rainbow
The Dessert Detectives: KidSite
I'm having some problems with Weebly blogging.
1. The posts keep shuffling down, and that's why my sixteenth entry was underneath my fourteenth instead of under this one. And now this one is underneath the fourteenth and fifteenth! ARGH!
2. Sometimes when I publish a post, the content goes missing, and you have to click into the entry to see the main words.
3. SAVE SAVE SAVE! I always forget to save my blogs, and poof, everything's gone!
These are Weebly blogging hazards. Remember them well!
I just cleaned out my house a little, and I found out that I'll have to give away some of the paper frogs I made last year. I know, last year sounds ancient, right? It's not like, THAT ancient. After all, last year is still 2015, and today as the last day of this year.
So I separated them into three parts:
1. For myself. Includes adults (leapers, jumpers, stars), apprentices (smaller frogs), and elders (old, retired frogs) from MoonTribe, SunTribe and StarTribe.
2. For one Happy Nut. (Either Coconut or Almond. Sorry, Acorn and Macadamia, but I don't have enough frogs to give out. And besides, deputies first! If I have anymore, I'll give them to you two.) Includes MoonTribe adults, apprentices, and some random elders. (First generation elders: Toothpaste, Lime)
3. For one other Happy Nut. (Either Coconut or Almond) Includes SunTribe adults, apprentices, and some random elders. (First generation elders: Butter, Peaches)
So Coconut and Almond, please make a pick! I'll take the two boxes to you on Monday, lunchtime, for you to choose. Once again, deeply sorry to Acorn and Macadamia if you're reading! And once again, I'll try to get you something, but no guarantee!
Wish you all good luck for the years ahead! And please keep the frogs well! If you don't take them, that'll just mean I will have to throw them out, since I really don't have space at home. But maybe you'll dump them too when you take them home. For me, I think it's better to let someone else have your things than throw them yourself. 😜
You see, I changed the site's theme. You like it? Hate it? Any suggestions?
This is Birdseye, one of the most popular themes according to Weebly. Others are Impact and Dusk. Use them if you want, Weebly users!
For more details, scroll down your Dashboard and click on Theme Spotlight.
Recently, I checked my stats page. And guess what? 37 is the total page view number this month (Dec 1-26), and 4 is the total unique visitor number (also Dec 1-26)! (Although I don't know exactly what it means by unique visitors...)
So let's do some math here:
The mean of page views (Nov 26-Dec 26):
12+0+1+1+0+4+0+0+1+3+2+0+4+1+0+0+0+0+2+7+11+3+2+1+5+2+1+20+6+0+0 / 31 = 89 / 31
= approximately 3 page views per day.
The mean of unique visitors (Nov 26-Dec 26):
17 / 31 = approximately 1 unique visitor per day (because we can't have 0.5 visitors!)
It may not seem that much, but for me, it's more than enough!
Weebly users, watch out! An online stalker has hacked Almond's blog (ginevralilygranger.weebly.com), and named himself/herself Hater No. 1. And Almond got pretty fired up about that. So everyone, keep your eyes open for haters!