A blog page.
You can make a blog by following these steps.
1. Go to Pages on the top of the screen and click.
2. Add a new page. Select Blog.
3. Name your blog. Or just leave it as Blog.
4. You'll see that the page is empty except for the side. A part says Author and a text box underneath. Type whatever you want people to call you inside. For me, I just typed Pistachio and changed the Author to Blogger.
5. Ignore the Archives part.
6. Click the New Post button.
7. Add a title to your post.
8. Drag elements to your post. Just hold on to whatever you want to add, maybe a text box, and drag it in. You can find these elements in the Build section.
9. Type what you want to put.
10. Publish your post.
11. If you don't see the contents in your post when you go out of the blog editor, click into it again and press Update.
And you're done! Yay!
An introduction to your fave series
I know you may not like to put your favorite series out online, but just let me tell you that it's perfectly fine and normal to like that kind of book if you're very mature. Just maybe put info about the author, why you like it, the books in the series, summary etc. Easy? Yes. Even though I didn't put it. But I'm just giving you this idea because in your homepage you put quite a lot about the things you like.
An introduction to your BFFs
You can definitely do this tip! It's easy. You can get some reference form my Introductions to you, Almond and Acorn.
So far, I think you should just add these. That should be a good start to a fantastic, successful website!